Tuesday 12 October 2021

Game Idea

 

Game Idea 

 

So for my Game Idea, I thought to draw inspiration from games that I liked to play, most of these where mobile designed games and they all often follow a simple format, this involved moving an object in a certain direction whilst avoiding obstacles to either collect points or reach the end goal. Below I have listed my top four ideas.

 

1.     Flappy bird

This mobile game involved using the touch screen in a sliding motion to control a bird, there are various obstacles involved in the game, some of these include pipes and floating bricks, as you progress on in the levels the obstacles become more harder, some of these may include other flying birds! I liked this game idea as it is simple and effective, there is no end goal in this game, the objective of the game is to see how long you can last without dying by crashing into one of the obstacles, so it gives you an opportunity each time to increase your high score, which is the addicting part of the game!


 




2.     Subway Surfers 

This is a similar game type to flappy bird as it has no ending, the objecting of this game is to keep playing each time in order to beat your personal score. It is an endless game which involves a chosen character running on and underground subway, there are obstacles on the subway such as trains, cones and tunnels that have to be avoided, as you progress in the game the speed of the runner gets faster, and the obstacles become closer and some of them even move e.g., moving trains. I like this idea because this a similar objective of flappy bird, it is simple, addictive and the objective of the game is to increase your high score.


 



3.     Temple Run

This is another mobile game that I was inspired by. It Involves a character running with no ending to the game, however the setup is different , the character is running in a jungle from a large animal and the character has to avoid different obstacles in the jungle, the objective of this game again is to increase your high score with each run.


 


           



4.     High Heels 

The final game that I was inspired by is a bit different to the others, The game is called high heels and it involves walking on a fashion runway and collecting heels to reach the end of the runway, however it is not that simple , the more heels you collect the harder it is to balance and also there are obstacles along the way that reduce the height of the heels you have collected. The objective of the game is to basically reach the end of the runway with the highest heels possible and there are different level and worlds that can be unlocked with each level. I like this game because of the useability and the colors, I like how the game is different to other games that I’ve played before and I also like the fact that there is an end goal for the game.

 



                                                                       High Heels Game

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...