Thursday 30 September 2021

Introduction to a future Graphic Designer

I guess you can tell from the title, the module that I favored the most. Coming into this course I had no intention of graphic design being my most favorite module, I had my heart set on the photography side of the course, but after that first lesson in design and learning about the different styles and elements involved to get the end result, I was immediately drawn to it and knew it was something that I wanted to pursue.

 

Some facts about me! I’m 21 years old in my second year of Creative Digital media at Technological University Dublin. I love all things media related, whether it involves graphics, designing, photography or film it has my interest! I think that’s why this course is so suited to me because it has all those elements. My hobbies including dancing, listening to music, and watching films, I also work in a retail store part time. I’m looking forward to creating more content within this module and for this blog!


       ( image information : personal Image of myself:

               photo from may 2021)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Karen,

    I really loved reading your introduction. I also fell in love with graphic design in last years semester, I did not expect it to be soo good! Also, what type of dancing do you do?
    Hope to see you around campus!

    Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen, love the intro and getting to know you more. I also love graphic design and its definitely one of my favourite modules, its so creative and interesting I'm constantly learning new things. I am always at the cinema so I relate to watching films all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Karen, Love the blog. The aesthetic is so nice. Nice to read a bit more about you as well. My favourite module last year was the graphic design one as well. It really got me excited for the next few years. See you around. Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, This introduction post was a great read. It's great to see you are enjoying this course and very cool to see that you have gained an interest in graphic design. The great thing about this course is that it has so much variety and is filled with many different creative modules that are all very fun and interesting in their own way.

    ReplyDelete

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...