Sunday 3 October 2021

Technology Tools

The new tool that I learnt about from this lesson was the use of RSS feeds, I think it is a great way to compile all the blogs of my classmates, as it will help me keep up with their posts and allow me to comment in sufficient Time. I think I am quite well versed in a lot of the other recommended tools, I already had a prior knowledge of the use of bookmarks, Pinterest, and the image editing platforms like mac preview, I also have a good knowledge of the use of canvas and adobe spark so I think it will give me an advantage as the year goes on.



                                                   picture of man using computer source

1 comment:

  1. Hey Karen ! I read your blog and I like your suggestions of recommended tools you use and have knowledge on apps like Pinterest and use of software like canvas and adobe spark for graphic design because those are the apps that I use from time to time to make graphics , banners and posters etc. Hopefully, i get to use these apps and software more this semester.

    ReplyDelete

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...