Thursday 30 September 2021

Growth Mindset- my thoughts upon reading

Before reading and watching videos about the growth mindset I had no knowledge or had not even heard of Carol Dweck. 

 

Upon reading and learning about the growth mindset – was quite surprised to learn that abilities could be developed, and that not everyone has the ability to think like this.

I would definitely put myself closer to the growth side of the growth-fixed mindset spectrum, simply because in my everyday life I like to challenge myself, whether it be in work, school or my daily life, I always strive for perfection and when I don’t achieve that I’m able to take a step back and see what went wrong and strive for it next time.

 

Some personal learning goals I have for this semester that would like to implement to growth mindset into would be to get more in touch with my creative side. I find that that assignments and assignment tasks I like to be given a detailed brief with instructions on how to navigate the work , however with this year I’m noticing that a lot of the work that we have been given so far is quite broad and open for interpretation 



Growth Mindset Animation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...