Sunday 3 October 2021

Thoughts on Assignments

After reading the section “More About Assignments” on the multimedia website, there was a few sections that I found interesting.

 

·      The section about academic reading I think will be very beneficial moving on in this course, I often find academic journals to be quite wordy and with this weekly task I think it will help me to finally break down and learn how to grab information effectively from the journals.


·      I’m looking forward to the weekly tasks of commenting on other individuals blog posts, I think this is also a great way to not only get to know my other class members, but to see how they are doing in the course and perhaps get an insight into how they are feeling about certain tasks.

·      Lastly, upon looking at the extra credit tasks there was some that caught my eye, and this was the “Tech Tasks” I quite enjoy the idea of building websites and I loved learning that Twitter Widget skill that we did earlier on, so I’m excited to see what other skills I can learn and how I can implement them in my blog.





Photo of Laptop source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...