Thursday 3 March 2022

Reading 06- Rough Chapter

 

This week’s reading task involved using the themes I had created and summarised and the annotated bibliography to create rough paragraphs of my assigned chapter.

 

So far, I must say that I found this whole process and research method very beneficial, the steps involved, from the early reading stages of doing research, to collecting a list of research materials, to building a review matrix and an annotated bibliography to now.

 

At first, I found it difficult to understand why I was using this detailed research method, but it has all become clear now. I was able to write my paragraphs for my final chapter with ease and flow, I do not believe that I would have been able to write this paragraph if I did not have the well-rounded knowledge from the previous research task that I had completed prior. I’m looking forward to applying this research method to all major and future college projects as I believe that there is a significant difference in not only the quality of research papers but also the quality of the writing as I had a well-rounded knowledge on the research topic.

 

My assigned chapter is called The psychology of why people are playing games/gamer psychology and it can be found here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Beta

  After weeks of work and editing and writing and rewriting scripts I can successfully say that I have successfully completed my game! Thi...